Friday, September 28, 2007

Wednesday 9/27 Report

Wednesday night I accompanied my wife on a re-supply mission to Wal-Mart. I intended to push the cart and use it for support while she loaded it. I tried that out in the parking lot but was only able to go about 20 steps before I acknowledged that wasn't going to work. It was too painful.

I switched to crutches while she pushed the cart. By the time I made it from the parking lot to inside the store I was in pain again. Most of the pain coming from the back side of my pelvis on the left.

Realizing that I was going to be more burden than help, I told her I would wait at the front of the store while she completed the mission.

I was in pretty bad pain the rest of the night, emanating from the back of my pelvis. That night I only got out of bed once to pee and went in the bottle once also.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...