Saturday, September 15, 2007

Emergency Room, Xrays, CT scan 3-7pm

The ambulance took me to the emergency room at CMC. I was brought into a room and attended to immediately by several nurses. A doctor, Jane Batts, also came in and asked what happened. She inspected me for a spinal injury and determined there was none apparent.

She requested x-rays of the left thigh and hip.

The xrays were read by an orthopedic resident, Dr. Bray. He identified 2 fractures from the xray and a possible third at the rear. He stated that I sustained a Ramai fracture of the pelvis.

I was taken to a room on the orthopedic floor (11) at 6:50 pm. I spent the night in considerable discomfort, sleeping on and off through the night.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...