Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday 9/25

Last night I went to sleep around 10:30 or so then woke up around 1 having to go to the bathroom. My lower back was so sore I couldn't get out of bed and had to use the urinal jug the hospital gave me.

That's been happening a lot lately. I'm having to go 3-4 times per night. Usually twice in the bottle and finally I get up around 5 and go, not returning to bed.

My back definitely feels more "delicate" today and yesterday. Not sure if something has broken loose. I'm being even more careful and slow than usual. Yesterday and today for the first time since the accident I can feel the bones shifting/popping inside my pelvis. It's a strange sensation, sort of like when you pop or crack your knuckles.

I also contemplated how much trouble this would be if I had a different job. I'm very fortunate to be able to work from home. In this condition, I doubt I could go to a conventional office job for various reasons:
  • Can't drive a car while under the influence of the medication
  • Can't really drive anyway...reaction times are off and it hurts to brace my left leg
  • Can't carry anything since I need two crutches to walk.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...