Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday 9/19, Morning report

Could not get out of bed this morning. It feels like something has changed in my back. Sort of near where the pelvis meets the sacrum. It also hurt on the outside of my left thigh. I was unable to hook my legs together, swing them off the bed and stand up. After taking 2 Lortabs, stretching and warming up for about an hour, I was finally able to get my legs off and stand up.

Walking with the walker was more painful than yesterday. Perhaps I walked too much yesterday.

The orthopedist at the hospital told me to make an appointment for a 1 week checkup. I will call them today to see if I can come in early.

The leg is still kind of numb/sore deep inside when sitting at my desk.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...