Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday 9/17

I woke up around 5-ish out of habit. Didn't get up until 6-ish. Getting up was still painful but I managed to do it on my own in a few minutes. I used the walker for support as I stood up and walked down the hall.

I sat on the padded stool in the kitchen which was a little painful. My left leg is still sore inside and on the back.

Elizabeth noticed that the veins on the back side of my knee seem to be more pronounced. She made an appointment with my family physician, Dr. Hoben, so that he could examine them.

I took at around 11 am then took another "sink shower" and washed my hair and shaved. I'm starting to feel human again.

I was able to walk with almost a normal type stride with the walker today. I still have a lot of pain getting up and sitting down though.

I missed work today and am juggling my upcoming appointments. I cancelled my flight to St Louis and Kansas City that were scheduled for this week.

I saw Dr hoben around 5 pm. He was concerned about the appearance of swelling and recommended an ultrasound immediately. We were able to be worked in to the radiology dept at Presbyterian Main.

The ultrasound came back negative for any blockages and we were sent home. He prescribed as an alternative to . was causing stomach distress.

The rest of the evening was uneventful. I was very tired by 9 pm and went to bed around 9:30.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...