Friday, January 17, 2003

My descent into hell continues. I watched the re-run of the first two episodes of "Joe Millionaire" last night.

It snowed 7.5 inches in DT Nashville yesterday. Everything ground to a halt. It was amateur hour at its finest.

Last night I dreamed I was out searching for a cell site tower in GA. I scaled a rock wall next to the highway (the fat people with me were amazed) but ended up in the middle of a US Army civilian live-fire training exercise. I tried to stick to the ground and not get shot. I think eventually someone saw me and ceased-fire. I forgot all about finding that cell tower.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...