Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Do you ever notice how widely different people's opinions can be about movies, restaurants, etc.? Here are my thoughts on how a big would rate a restaurant:

***** = Less than $3 per person or you don't have to pay.
**** = Less than $5 per person, buffet, no time limit.
*** = $5 - $8 buffet, or all-you-can-eat chips and salsa.
** = $5 - $8 buffet, seats may break.
* = Not a buffet

Trash TV Thoughts: Did anyone catch episode 3 of Joe Millionaire last night? Evan's commentaries are the best! Before his date with Melissa he told the camera "I am glad our date was to cook dinner together since I was really hungry." I can't believe we get to watch this for free!

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...