Monday, January 20, 2003

While listening to an NPR story about the import auto manufacturing industry revitalizing lower Alabama, I realized an irony. Foreign cars (Nissan, Hyundai, Toyota) are now being assembled by people who, traditionally, would adamantly refuse to by one. I wonder if anyone has ever surveyed the employee parking lots to count up the number of rebel flag bumper stickers.

Stress is riding in the passenger seat of a car being driven by a reluctant partial-vegetarian in search of an all-night chicken shack while listening repeatedly to the soundtrack of the Indian version of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding."

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...