Friday, January 31, 2003

Swim 1,400 yards last night. Swimming, when I started 18 months ago, was incredibly challenging. I could barely swim a lap without stopping to catch my breath and cough up water. Now, weird as it seems, I think I might actually enjoy it. I am not good at it, but am making improvements.

A friend of mine is probably going to get a divorce soon. He is holding out hope, but how much hope is there when your wife tells your therapist she is "95% sure" she wants to get divorced? Not to mention that she's moved out the house, cleaned out the safe deposit box, and has slandered his reputation amongst their mutual friends. I would say it is time for him to cut his losses and move on. Incredibly, he is reluctant to give her the divorce because he is "concerned he will not be able to find someone else." It just amazes me how irrational people can be during times of strife.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...