Thursday, January 16, 2003

I was afraid this would happen. I avoided all reality shows for a couple years beginning with the intelligence-insulting "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" and the "Survivor" series. I was so proud of my supposed "integrity" for not allowing myself to be caught up in all the reality-TV excitement. Then I caught a few minutes of the second "The Bachelor" at a friend's house and had to admit it was intriguing. Unfortunately, FOX continued to wear down my resistance with commercials for it's upcoming "joe Millionaire." My desire to see some gold-digging women get their comeuppance was too great. I caught various portions of "Joe" and now find myself hooked. I even tuned in to the final 15 minutes of "The Bachelorette" last night. All I have to say is I am so relieved Trista did not choose that jerk Rodeo-rider guy, Brook. What a complete Tool.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...