Friday, January 10, 2003

I don't know about you, but I am sick and tired of hearing the media continuously bash those fine pillars of the community, the psychics!

CNN.com - Police may have found body in missing woman case - Jan. 10, 2003 "At a Thursday afternoon news conference, police said that despite more than 2,600 calls to a police tip line -- including 300 from psychics -- authorities have no significant leads in the Christmas Eve disappearance of the 27-year-old woman, whose child, a boy, is due February 10."

That reminds me of a Steven Wright (or George Carlin) joke: "Here's a headline you never see...'PSYCHIC WINS LOTTERY!'"

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...