Monday, October 22, 2007

Condition Update

This weekend wasn't too bad. I used the cane all weekend and walked/stumbled around quite a bit without it. I worked on the fence on Saturday.

There is still some residual pain and it gets sore after awhile.

I can't walk without a noticeable limp without the cane.

Today (Monday) I went to the gym in the morning for the first time since the crash. I did a few weight stations (bench press, pulldowns, curls, abs, etc.) They didn't have any stationary bikes though (only in the spinning room.)

It still hurts after sitting down for hours. It feels sore right in the femur. Not sure why.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...