Friday, October 12, 2007

4 weeks today

I had a couple of milestones last night. I made it to the bathroom without crutches and only had to go once.

Yesterday I went to the doctor for follow up xrays. He said everything appears to be healing properly (in alignment.) He said my progress looked good but that it would be 12 weeks for complete healing. I made a 2 month appointment just in case. He also cleared me for travel since I'm flying to NJ this upcoming week.

So I can walk short distances...like down the hall without crutches, however, I'm heavily favoring one leg and look pretty awkward.

I think driving is not a problem anymore either.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...