Monday, October 01, 2007

Feeling Better

Today I woke up after a pretty good night's sleep and got out of bed in a few seconds without much pain. I still hooked my good leg under the bad and lowered both to the floor.

I had to sleep flat on my back again, though, and couldn't lie on my side. It's still too painful.

I made it to the bathroom OK and was able to get in/out of the tub without too much struggle. I still can't lift my leg more than a few inches in front of me. Rather I pull it up behind me and go over the tub side backwards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a complete and speedy recovery, Eric. Just heard about your accident. Hope you are back to form soon!! Take care, from your Aunt Sue, age 293

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...