Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Still limping

Able to get in/out of bed pretty quickly. I guess I've gotten used to the routine. Still have to support the bad leg with the good. I'm ready to be over this!

Certain leg positions are more painful than others. For example, I can get on my knees on the floor to play with the baby but can't get up on one leg at a time. I have to keep both legs together and stand up on both. It also hurts to get on my hands and knees and even more to crawl. I think it is due to the position of my left leg relative to the right and also to the direction of pressure on the pelvis.

The sharpest pains these days come from sneezing and coughing. A strong one of either feels like a knife in the groin. Luckily it only happens once or twice a day. Otherwise it's more about endurance. I'll feel great and hardly have to use the crutches, then after an hour or two I'll be leaning on them heavily.

I did manage to do about 10 situps and a few counter-top pushups last night.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...