Tuesday, February 25, 2003

LIFE IN NASHVILLE

Hey what a surprise, it is snowing again in Nashville. This morning a guy driving a Camaro on I-65 starting spinning a few cars in front of me and ended up sideways across two lanes of the interstate. It is always amazing how sometimes people can avoid accidents on an interstate while other people run into parked cars, walls, and other immobile objects.

COOL STUFF MY FRIENDS HAVE DONE

From Andy: "I ate a scrambled egg on garlic toast on the island of Bali. I tried to "date" some local girl but she wanted to get married. Once I bought a sari for some hot chick in Indonesia and I think that we were engaged."

From Praveen: "I did a 20 miles uphill ride from Katmandu to a place called dakshinkalli, they have a temple there where people still do animal
sacrifices."

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...