Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday morning in Wilmington

I arrived here about 8 last night after a circuitous and exhausting day. One in which I'd planned to drive a rental car from Newpport News to Wilmington only to end up driving my own car frmo Charlotte.

Unable to calm my mind, I was up on Amazon.com looking for the best phone mount to use on the stem of my road bike. A weird obsession given the fact that I'm only 7 days past pretty severe shoulder surgery and am literally 12 weeks away from riding my bike out on the road at all. Such is the troubled mind.

Actually my work related obsession at the moment is to make my own short training videos. These would be for customers and cover simple topics that are often buried under our somewhat ponderous 1 to 2 hour training videos. Besides, knowing how to shoot, edit, and upload short videos is an absolutely critical skill these days. Perhaps I can enlist the help of my 10 year old daughter, as it would be a critical skill for her future as well. We could learn together!

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...