Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday morning thoughts

Last night I felt positive for the first time in what seems like weeks. It might be due to a sudden realization that I needed to change my mindset.

I decided that I'm going to be a winner in 2018.

  • I'm going to get into phenomenal shape, the shape of my life, because I have so many advantages and really no excuses, other than lack of effort.
  • I will be lean, mean, and agile
  • I love the way I feel when I am exercising and healthy

I'm not going to be a victim of my circumstances, in fact, I'm going to create better circumstances. 


I've been reading and absorbing motivational writings and sayings for years. Repeat them enough and they become your inner voice. Here are some that come to mind:

  • "(Forget about) motivation, just start!" David Goggins
  • Every time you decide, you're cutting something off completely. In fact, the Latin root of the word means 'to cut.'" Tony Robbins
  • "Identify your MIT, your Most Important Task, and make sure it is the first thing you do every day." Kevin Kruse
  • "Become the person you want to attract."
  • "Eliminate the negative and toxic people in your life."
  • "It's not about being like, it's about being influential." 




No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...