Thursday, June 13, 2013

If You Want Success, Follow The System!

I've probably heard this advice over and over hundreds of times in very different contexts, but for some reason, I still mainly try to forge my own path toward whatever goal I've set. Then, I wonder why the path has been so difficult or why I've failed to achieve my goal.

I suppose part of this stems from hearing the Frost poem about "taking the road less traveled" too many times. There is a part of me that believes that I have to "earn" my success through adversity as opposed to taking a tried and true path. In other words, my ego prevented me from "merely" following someone else's system.

But I'm now following a "system" to get me in better shape for triathlons and improving my results and I'm seeing the results of following it.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...