Monday, September 19, 2005

Who should play Lance Armstrong in the biopic?

There is a rumor, reinforced by Lance himself, that Matt Damon will play him in a biopic.

Matt Damon To Do Lance Armstrong? (July 22nd, 2005) - Dark Horizons

I don't think Matt is the right choice for the role. Not only because of his physique, but because he doesn't capture the essence of Lance. Lance is lean, scrappy, cocky.

Someone else has suggested Ioan Gruffud from the Fantastic Four (Reed Richards.) I've seen photos of him where he looks a lot like Lance. I don't know if he has the personality though.

Also, on the new Battlestar Galactica series the guy that plays Apollo looks like Lance, but is too bulky.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...