Friday, September 16, 2005

Do you know about Google Mobile?

I travel frequently for work and currently use my laptop on T-Mobile Wi-Fi hotspots. Thus, I have to find Starbucks coffee shops all over the place. Even though you think you see them everywhere, when you are in a strange city you can't seem to find one when you need one.

With Google mobile, you can locate anything via a short text message. Here's how:
Create a new message to number 46645 (which spells googl.) Type a mesage in the following format: "starbucks cityname state." In a few seconds you'll get one or two responses with the nearest Starbucks locations.

Isn't that cool?

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...