Saturday, March 01, 2003

LIFE IN CHARLOTTE

I know Charlotte is a small town. But I just passed a traffic accident at the intersection of Providence Road and Eastover Road and the Mayor (Pat McCrory) was helping out. I didn't realize the budget cuts were so deep!

I drove in yesterday from Nashville. I got here at 10:30 pm after leaving at 2:23 pm local time. I actually saw the sun over Knoxville, TN. I think the last time I saw the sun in the last few months was either in a movie or history book.

I am very upset with whichever Armstrong is responsible for their "trial separation." The story is that Lance's triumph over cancer and his TdF victories were with Kristin's help. Where have our heroes gone?

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...