Wednesday, March 19, 2003

SHADES OF "THE ABYSS"

What if the massive sandstorm affecting Kuwait right now is the work of peace-loving extraterrestrials? What if they have been waiting for the prime opportunity to reveal themselves and have realized that showing themselves right now, when the US is on the brink of war, is the only thing that will avert the war. What if that happened? It would usher in a new era for civilization, history, etc. and make us forget about our petty squabbles. As I ponder that scenario I also can't help but wonder what them aliens might taste like? If its chicken I will just flip out!

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...