Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I have been re-reading/watching some history about the founding fathers lately. Don't ask what is spurring my renewed interest. Perhaps it is my distrust of every single utterance our President makes. Every time I hear him speak he sounds like he is lying. (Yes, I know the old joke about his lips moving.) It has really surfaced ever since he has gone on this vendetta against Iraq.

From the beginning, he has acted belligerently and accusatory on whatever the topic. He started out crying for "regime change." Those cries came in the aftermath of our victory over the Taliban in Afghanistan. Suddenly Iraq was on our radar screens. But he never gave us full disclosure of his reasons. The only thing he said were platitudes like "they are an evil regime", "he gassed his own people","we think he might be pursuing weapons of mass destruction."

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...