Monday, July 14, 2003

It would be really cool if this guy would finish writing this book. Handyman Home Page Although I've found it extremely helpful to my endeavors so far.

I've decided to go ahead and use the company logo (yawn) for the van. I need to show Jim that his logo really does suck and that he should have it professionally re-done. How many effective logos can you think of that use 5 colors and 5 different fonts? Also, a wood handled hammer is so blase.

Advertising is key in this business. I am going to call the Observer to see what kind of regional (ZIP targeted) media they have. I need something that targets south Charlotte in particular.

I did get a call from Dave Ham for some under-deck improvements. Thank you Shannon for the referral!

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...