Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Garmin File Won't Upload to Garmin Connect ---->The Easy Solution!

I did a short trainer ride this morning and synched my Garmin 910XT right afterwards as usual. But for some reason that particular file wouldn't upload to Garmin Connect. I could see it on my device, but it wouldn't upload! I even checked the local file directory to see if maybe the .fit file was stuck on my pc. I then deleted and re-installed Garmin Express to no avail.

After a few frustrating hours of synching unsuccessfully, I found a possible solution on a forum. There is a function on the 910XT device to manually "force" an upload of all of the files on the device:

Mode--->History--->Tranfer All

To my delight and surprise, upon synching again one final time my file finally appeared as if nothing was wrong in the world. Whew!

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...