Thursday, February 02, 2012

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/romney-gets-trump-nod-and-gets-off-stage--fast/2012/02/02/gIQAlGe8kQ_blog.html

When I heard the rumors this morning that Donald Trump was about to endorse Newt Gingrich, I was somewhat relieved for Mitt Romney. First, I should say I was a little surprised, that anyone would care who Trump, originally known as a businessman but these days more for being a celebrity, would endorse. But my relief was centered around the fact that lately crazy shallow minded hypocrites like Herman Cain are enthusiastically endorsing Newt. I thought it would bode well for Romney to have the hard core conservatives line up behind Newt...thereby keeping Romney attractive to the moderates.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...