Friday, April 30, 2010

iPad Wi-Fi Weird No Connection Issue

http://ipadtouchworld.blogspot.com/2010/04/ipad-wifi-network-problems-weak-how-to.html

All of a sudden this morning my iPad wouldn't talk to my home Wi-Fi. My internet service is through AT&T U-Verse and my TV was fine. I could also connect my laptop to the internet just fine. But the iPad refused to connect even after 1. powering it on/off 2. doing a network settings reset and 3. doing an "all reset." I still suspected it was the iPad.

Then I noticed I couldn't print to my networked printer from my laptop. So I tried using my Verizon Wireless Mi-Fi card with the iPad and voila, it connected right away. So therefore I decided to reset my home router/modem.

I reset my home modem/router and all was good again.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...