Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Catching Up Today

OK, well yesterday.

Yesterday morning we were shocked to hear the pitter patter of little feet coming down the hall at around 8 am. You see Caroline woke up (again) during the middle of the night and Elizabeth put her in John's bed (since John was at a friend's house.) Caroline normally sleeps in a crib. She apparently woke up and realized she wasn't in prison and was able to slide to the floor upright. It seems like a small thing but it was definitely a milestone!

My email box this morning contained my long anticipated invite to Google Voice. I just finished setting up my new number, 704-759-6140, and can't wait to figure out how to use it. The VM transcription looks pretty cool!

On the personal side, its Tuesday and its been since Saturday afternoon that I last did any exercise. Granted that was the finish of a 140 mile bike ride that wore me out! I also did yard work for about 6 hours in the 92 degree heat on Sunday. So I guess I've actually only slacked off yesterday and today....and its only 9:20 on Tuesday. Perhaps I'm being too hard on myself. I'll get out and do something in the afternoon!

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...