Tuesday, January 04, 2005

True Stories from the classroom

From a special teacher friend:

"This is one of the funniest things that has happened to me in my teaching career!

Last night I gave my students the following homework assignment: Write a thank you note to someone who gave you a gift over the holidays. Tysheemia brought hers in this morning and asked me to put a stamp on it for her and mail it to her daddy. The address was:

Mr. Mann
1 Deadbeat Street
Charlotte, NC

I almost died! She told me her mom gave her the address! This is the same student who gave me an uncooked, unwrapped spicy hotdog for Christmas.

Hmmm...I wonder if her daddy is neighbors my ex-husband? "

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...