Thursday, November 14, 2002

This morning as I was commuting along my somewhat mindless trek from I-65N to I-440W, I checked my rear-view mirror and caught sight of a black Mustang doing one of those "no-look, 3-lane-at-once changes." They swerved from the far left lane, through the middle lane behind me without pause, and into the far right lane, passing me on my right side about 10 mph faster than I was going (which was about 65.) I turned to look at the Mustang as it passed and what did I see? The driver spritzing and teasing her hair, checking her work in her own rear-view mirror. Shaking my head I thought to myself "I'll that if she wrecks someone who is talking on their cell phone, the phone caller will be blamed." There is no justice.

No comments:

Blink XT2 Thumbnail Failed Fix

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I have one outdoor Blink XT2 camera from Amazon which I installed about a year and a half ago...or maybe tw...